- Trans History, Trans Pride, June 20, 2020, Los Angeles
- Teaching LGBTQ History with Primary Sources, 59th Annual CCSS Conference, March 1, 2020, Costa Mesa
- Implementing the FAIR Education Act and Teaching LGBT History, Los Angeles County Office of Education, December 11, 2019, Downey
- Archiving as Activism, Creating Change, January 17, 2020, Dallas
- Transgender History: Resistance and Resilience, GSA Youth Empowerment Summit, December 7, 2019, San Francisco
- Practicing Inclusion: Bringing LGBTQ History to the Classroom, 98th Annual NCSS Conference, December 1, 2018, Chicago
ONE Archives Foundation provides innovative education programs and resources that inspire transformative stories of LGBTQ history to broaden the perspectives of educators, students, and researchers.
Our professional development opportunities empower educators to diversify their curricula and create an affirming learning environment. Through archival research, youth participants collaborate with one another to connect history to current struggles for justice and liberation; and research fellows illuminate new truths from historical records.
As a stakeholder in the FAIR Education Act Implementation Coalition, we ensure that LGBTQ history is visible and accessible to K-12 students and educators through free and low-cost resources.
For inquiries related to our education programming, please email Associate Director of Education Erik Adamian at email@example.com.