Before Stonewall, there was the Black Cat. In 1967, the Black Cat Tavern is the site of one of the first demonstrations in the United States protesting police brutality against LGBTQ people. This image is from the collection at the ONE Archives at the USC Libraries.
A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that’s made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1×1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem