Take PRIDE in LGBTQ history! This design is inspired by ONE Magazine cover art circa 1950’s and 1960’s. Founded in 1952 as the publisher of ONE Magazine, the first nationally distributed LGBTQ magazine, today the ONE Archives Foundation is dedicated to telling the accurate and authentic stories of all LGBTQ communities to continue the relentless pursuit of equality.
• 100% combed ring-spun cotton in a 1×1 baby rib, heather color is 88% cotton/ 12% polyester
• Fabric weight: 5 oz/yd² (170 g/m²)
• White one-piece is sewn with 100% cotton thread
• Three-snap closure on binding
• Lap shoulders for easy changing
• Blank product sourced from India or Haiti