Established in 1952, the ONE Archives Foundation is the oldest, continuously operating LGBTQ organization in the United States. Founded as the publisher of ONE Magazine, the first nationally distributed LGBTQ magazine (1953-1967), today we are dedicated to telling the accurate and authentic stories of all LBGTQ communities. Your purchase helps support our education programs—thank you!
Say goodbye to plastic, and bag your goodies in this organic cotton tote bag. There’s more than enough room for groceries, books, and anything in between.
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 16” x 14 ½” x 5”
• Weight limit: 30lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1” wide dual straps, 24 1/2" length
• Open main compartment
• Blank product components sourced from China