Take PRIDE in LGBTQ history! This design is inspired by ONE Magazine cover art circa 1950’s and 1960’s. Founded in 1952 as the publisher of ONE Magazine, the first nationally distributed LGBTQ magazine, today the ONE Archives Foundation is dedicated to telling the accurate and authentic stories of all LGBTQ communities to continue the relentless pursuit of equality.
• 100% combed and ringspun cotton
• Tri-blends are 50% polyester/25% combed/25% ringspun cotton/rayon
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142.40 g/m²), triblends: 3.8 oz/yd² (90.07 g/m²)
• 30 singles thread weight
• Side-seamed, unisex sizing
• Blank product sourced from Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala, or the US