The design for THE NORMAL HEART logo was created by Rubén Esparza for the ONE Archives Foundation’s May 2021 virtual reading of THE NORMAL HEART directed by Paris Barclay and featuring an all-star cast.
First staged in New York City in 1985 at The Public Theater, THE NORMAL HEART went on to become the longest running play there. Dealing with the painful experiences of the early days of the AIDS crisis when everything was still mysterious, the play dramatizes the struggle among gay men over which strategies would save their lives. Larry Kramer was a distinguished novelist, playwright, and screenwriter, and a pioneering AIDS activist. In 1982, he cofounded Gay Men’s Health Crisis, and then in 1987, he founded ACT UP. He died at the age of eighty-four in May, 2020. He is survived by his husband, David Webster.
• High-grade stainless steel
• 17 oz (500 ml)
• Dimensions: 10.5″ × 2.85″ (27 × 7 cm)
• Vacuum flask
• Double-wall construction
• Bowling pin shape
• Odorless and leak-proof cap
• Insulated for hot and cold liquids (keeps the liquid hot or cold for 6 h)
• Patented ORCA coating for vibrant colors
• Hand-wash only (dishwasher not recommended due to vacuum seal)
• Blank product sourced from the US